To find out more information about using SBEpo - Systems Biology of Erythropoietin, some of our Guidelines and our Frequently Asked Questions please visit our Help section.
We also distribute our JERM Templates for use with SBEpo - Systems Biology of Erythropoietin, which can be found in our Templates section.
Multi-level mathematical modeling of erythropoiesis for optimized expansion of erythroid progenitor cells and improved treatment regimes
Prof. Dr. Jens Timmer (University of Freiburg)
Prof. Dr. Ursula Klingmüller (DKFZ, Heidelberg)
Dr. Michael Jarsch (Roche Diagnostics, Penzberg)
Clinical Application Coordinator:
Prof. Dr. Anthony D. Ho (University Hospital, Heidelberg)
- Evaluation of GMP-compliant culture media for in vitro expansion of human bone marrow mesenchymal stromal cellsPublication - added 5 months ago
- Microcavity arrays as an in vitro model system of the bone marrow niche for hematopoietic stem cellsPublication - added 5 months ago
- Standardization of Good Manufacturing Practice-compliant production of bone marrow-derived human mesenchymal stromal cells for immunotherapeutic applicationsPublication - added 5 months ago
- Mesenchymal stromal cells inhibit proliferation of virus-specific CD8(+) T cellsPublication - added 5 months ago
- Context-specific flow through the MEK/ERK module produces cell- and ligand-specific patterns of ERK single and double phosphorylationPublication - added 5 months ago
- Disentangling the Complexity of HGF Signaling by Combining Qualitative and Quantitative ModelingPublication - added 5 months ago
- Kinetics on the move: Workshop on Data for Computational ModelingEvent - added 7 months ago
- Data2Dynamics: a modeling environment tailored to parameter estimation in dynamical systemsPublication - added about 1 year ago